GTA 5 Android is a very popular sandbox 3D video game developed by Rockstar North a popular game developer company from the U.S. It’s basically an open-world 3d video game that offers a variety of thrilling features that won’t let anyone get bored easily.
It’s the fifth most popular edition in the Grand Theft Auto series that also become one of the hottest games in the history of the gaming world. Following its success on PlayStation and Xbox 360, GTA V was also previously released for Android as well with all the features same as PlayStation, PC, and Xbox 360.
Rockstar North was completely silent for its release of the Android version because mobile devices are usually underestimated when it comes to hardware capabilities. Luckily Android Smartphones are now quite as powerful as PC or PlayStation that’s why GTA V is also easily accessible through Android. However, there are some unverified or fake platforms that are offering free downloads related to GTA V Android that usually end up in various scams.
If you are looking for the latest and updated version of GTA 5 for Android then you are at the right place.
GTA 5 Android
The most impressive thing about GTA 5 is that you can play it anywhere, without any hassles from the comfort of your smartphone. There is no need for any active internet connection to play GTA 5 on your mobile because it works offline but of course, you will need to have active internet on your smartphone if you want to play it in multiplayer mode which is another amazing feature of this game.
It was a small introduction to GTA 5 for Android; now let’s discuss the system requirements that are needed to play this game without any lag or bugs.
|APP NAME||GTA 5 ANDROID|
GTA V Android System Requirements
These are the following system requirements of GTA 5 for Android that you need to follow strictly before downloading this game on your Android device.
- Android 4.0 or Higher.
- 1.5 GB Ram
- Quad-Core CPU or 2 GB Dual-Core Processor.
How to Download and Install GTA 5 For Android
- Download the file from the download button below. Once the file is successfully downloaded to your Android phone open it from its location.
- Once the file is located then extract it using any popular extracting tool such as WinZip or WinRAR…
- Once the folder is extracted in the location successfully then, move it to the Android/data folder.
- Now install the and wait for a few seconds until the whole process is completed.
- You need to make sure that you have already enabled the following option named “unknown resources” from the security settings of your Android phone.
We hope that you have installed GTA v for Android from the above download button successfully. if you feel that there is an error during the installation process then don’t hesitate to comment below this post.